Blockdraw is the world’s most advanced distributed blockchain online gambling platform. It was created by industry regulators and insiders and is now announcing its preparing for a pre-ICO sale.
The global estimated value of the online gambling industry for 2018 is at least $100 Billion. But despite regulation, many online casinos still don’t provide players with the safety they deserve. Players continue to meet fake branded games, RNG manipulation, and loss of funds.
Even the best regulation has limited ability to monitor online casinos’ day to day activities and relies too much on probity checks. This means online casinos or rouge employees could potentially manipulate results. When you play at a Casino in Las Vegas, you can be confident that the casino is regulated with certified machines, advanced security and an established mechanism for player payments. Players deserve the same protection while playing online.
Blockdraw is a game-changer. Not only is it a pure blockchain solution that gives you the safety and security that regulators, businesses, and players demand in Las Vegas, you get the same quality of experience as with server-based games. The Blockdraw project is the dream of former regulators, technical experts and industry insiders. It’s made for players, developers and government bodies who demand a safe, compliant and open online gambling platform.
Darin Oliver, Founder and President of Blockdraw says, “I started Blockdraw because I wanted to use the blockchain to solve all the issues the regulators, players and businesses had. The current blockchain solutions so far introduced to the market didn’t understand the regulatory and business aspects that needed to be addressed.”
Further, he said, “We knew it was important to keep the player experience the same as traditional server-based games. We believe ours is the only solution that allows you to have a scalable high-speed online gambling platform that looks and feels just like traditional online.”
First proof of concept app coming soon to include the following features:
- Compliant: Designed by former gambling regulators, meets the most stringent regulatory standards.
- Safe: Players manage their own accounts on the Ethereum blockchain. Funds are only escrowed during play to ensure winnings are paid.
- Decentralized: Uses the Golle Algorithm, a method for trustless peer-to-peer gaming. Each player can individually guarantee and verify all outcomes are fair.
- Secure: Built upon the LEAP Protocol, a protected version of Ethereum created with privacy, confidentiality, and access control as basic features.
- Performant: Modified Hyperledger components are orders of magnitude more efficient than existing blockchains, making real-time responsive gaming possible.
- Extensible: Our SDKs and APIs make rapid development easy, allowing programmers to create or retrofit their games and apps using our technologies.
Call for Partnerships
The Blockdraw team is interested in working with games developers to improve and adjust its environment. All players and industry entities are encouraged to join the discussion publicly on social media and privately by contacting Blockdraw.